Suppliers mentioned in this article: TradeStone Software
- TradeStone Software delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced a partnership with AsiaInspection, a leading provider of quality control services for businesses importing from Asia, to introduce TradeStone Testing & Inspection Services.
- TradeStone Testing & Inspection Services will facilitate collaboration between Product Development, Sourcing, Quality Assurance and Compliance on products, purchase orders and factories that require testing, inspecting and auditing.
- With this new service, retailers and brand manufacturers can automatically associate their products with the required testing and inspection protocols provided by AsiaInspection, as early as the design and development phase.
- TradeStone customers will also be able to easily trigger lab testing, inspection, and audit requests with AsiaInspection and Suppliers, seamlessly providing all necessary product and factory information.
- Lab testing and inspection results will be made available by AsiaInspection within TradeStone’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management system, along with quality performance indicators.
- TradeStone is providing full visibility of product tests, inspections and factory audits, whether they pass or fail, with access to the results all from within a single system – TradeStone MLM.
- To learn more about this new service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “ This exciting new service from TradeStone is ensuring the quality and safety of products our customers bring to market and the social, ethical and environmental compliance of the factories that are used to produce them,” said Cari Bunch, Senior Vice President Product & Services, TradeStone Software. “We continue to broaden our footprint as we build on our vision of helping retailers and brand manufacturers communicate, collaborate and innovate.”
- “ AsiaInspection strives to make supply chain management easier and safer for brands and manufacturers, linking on-the-ground expertise in Asia with state-of-the-art IT systems,” said Sebastien Breteau, AsiaInspection CEO. “We are therefore convinced that partnering with TradeStone will create great value for customers, taking their quality control management to the next level.”
Founded in Hong Kong, AsiaInspection (www.AsiaInspection.com) is the leading online platform for performing product inspections, lab testing and factory audits in Asia for importers worldwide. With 60,000 inspections, audits and lab tests performed in 2011, the company serves clients from 100+ countries and is ‘Your Eyes in the Factory ! ™”.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.