With WhichPLM’s 5th Edition Report now in full circulation, our readers will be pleased to note that the publication which preceded it is now available to download free of charge. To download the WhichPLM Annual Review 2014 simply enter your details below.
Opening with a scene-setting introduction from our CEO, the Annual Review 2014 collects more than twenty brand new editorial pieces from a host of exciting contributors, including:
- Elle Thompson, VP of PLM and Special Projects at Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Chris McCann, a sustainability and compliance advisor to Fortune 500 companies
- Adam Cotgreave, PLM Project Lead for Seasalt
- Andrea Piras, Global Sourcing & Technical Division VP for United Colors of Benetton
- Craig Crawford, a former senior executive at Burberry
- Avihay Feld, Chief Operating Officer of Browzwear
- And a host of exclusive, informed features from our regular pool of authors, covering topics as diverse as project team motivation and wearable technology.
And our involvement with retail and brand leaders doesn’t end there: users from all over the world took part in our end user survey, providing their unvarnished feedback on the real experience of shortlisting, selecting, implementing and working with PLM day in and day out. Their responses are presented alongside WhichPLM’s own detailed analysis of the trends they represent, in more than fifteen pages of exclusive information.
These results are followed by refined, detailed profiles of the retail, footwear and apparel industry’s key PLM vendors – each of whom provided insight into their business operations, product investment, customer growth in 2013/14, and what they believe sets their products and people apart from the competition. Finally, our in-house expert advisors present more than ten pages’ worth of exclusive market intelligence and analysis, looking at the unprecedented growth of the PLM market for retail, footwear and apparel by region and by customer tier, and reflecting on the various forces and trends that have shaped our industry in 2014 and will continue to do so in 2015 and beyond.
And at more than 140 pages covering everything from compliance to the future of PLM around the world, the 2015 publication contains something for everyone – from the designer to the CEO.
By entering your details and clicking “Download” your browser will generate a link to download the “WhichPLM Annual Review 2014″ in PDF format (21.2MB in size). In order to view this file, Adobe Reader or an equivalent PDF reader is required. By submitting your details you are subscribing to receive WhichPLM newsletters, and can unsubscribe at any time.