(Foster City, Calif., Nov 19) Arena New Product Release Described by Analysts and Industry Experts as a “Paradigm Shift in How Manufacturers Embrace PLM Solutions.”
On October 27, 2013, Arena, the pioneer of cloud product lifecycle management (PLM) applications,introduced four new solutions — Arena Demand, Arena Projects, Arena Exchange, and Arena API; individually, these applications allow OEMs to aggregate material demand, manage projects with greater visibility, share build packages securely across their supply chain, and integrate their business systems with Arena PLM; collectively, industry analysts and experts predict these new products will revolutionize manufacturing and supply chain strategies.
Arena has already received multiple analyst accolades:
- “Arena Exchange is the solution the PLM industry has been missing and should be evaluated by any manufacturing organization wanting to take their NPD and NPI processes to the next level.” — Michael Lamoureux, Editor-in-Chief of Sourcing Innovation.
- “Collectively, Arena’s new products (Demand, Exchange and Projects) represent a paradigm shift in how manufacturers embrace PLM solutions to transform their operations and maximize business results in a competitive global market.” — David Heller, Publisher of MCADCafe.
- “Arena (Exchange) is an evolutionary step from traditional sharing spaces for PLM systems.” —Chad Jackson, Principal Analyst of Lifecycle Insights.
- “The Fall 2013 release is a giant leap in Arena’s product roadmap that both delivers a distinct competitive advantage to manufacturers as well as differentiates Arena from other PLM providers.” — Shaun Snapp, consultant and researcher at SCM Focus.
- “Arena…give its customers the tools to help transform their manufacturing operations and maximize business results.” — Beth Stackpole, Editor of Desktop Engineering.
According to Craig Livingston, Arena CEO, these industry accolades validate Arena’s goal of providing manufacturers across industries fundamentally new and critically important PLM and Supply Chain solutions. “The recognition we’ve received is gratifying,” says Livingston. “It means that Arena has fulfilled its promise to deliver an expanded feature set that meets the complex financial, operational, supply chain and product lifecycle management demands of a wide range of customers.”
Arena’s PLM solutions helps manufacturers of all sizes realize the benefit of manufacturing in the cloud by providing customers up to 70% reduction in ECO cycle times and a 20% reduction in time to market. Arena helped Sierra Wireless streamline its supply chain processes so dramatically; they were able to release 173 new products in the first year.
While these metrics are compelling, the measurable impact of Arena’s cloud-based PLM solution is poised, according to David Heller, Publisher of MCADCafe, to become even more eye opening in the near future. Says Heller, “Arena is the first PLM provider to address some of the most important supply chain challenges of our time, giving OEMs more tools to succeed, and guaranteeing the world of manufacturing will never be the same.”
To see more information about all the enhancements and new features in the Fall 2013 release please visit http://www.arenasolutions.com/products/bomcontrol/whats-new-fall-2013.
About Arena Solutions
Arena pioneered cloud PLM applications. The company’s broad product offerings enable engineering and manufacturing teams and their extended supply chains to speed prototyping, reduce scrap, and streamline supply chain management. Arena cloud PLM applications simplify bill of materials and change management for companies of all sizes, and offer the right balance of flexibility and control at every point in the product lifecycle—from prototype to full-scale production. Based in Foster City, Calif., Arena has been ranked as a Top 10 PLM solution, Top 5 Supply Chain Collaboration solution and also holds a spot on the San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work List for 2013.
To learn more about Arena Solutions: