Ascena Retail Group Goes Live with TradeStone PLM for Retail and Collaborative Sourcing
Gloucester, Mass, November 12, 2012
– TradeStone Software delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced Ascena Retail Group has gone live with PLM for Retail and Collaborative Sourcing in 18 weeks at its subsidiary, Tween Brands, which encompasses both the Justice and Brothers retail brands.
– TradeStone’ Merchandise Lifecycle Management suite is enabling Ascena to drive collaboration, enhance consistency and improve efficiency across the organization.
– The first phase of the broader Merchandise Lifecycle Management transformation encompasses key capabilities in TradeStone’s PLM for Retail and Collaborative Sourcing modules including material, color and artwork libraries, color palettes, design intent, points of measure, tech pack development including sample management, RFQs, offers, and three-way sourcing with the company’s international sourcing offices.
– User adoption and feedback has been very positive with quick wins including a reduction in time and manual labor, and automated workflow process and communication between designers, tech designers and vendors.
– “In the selection process, TradeStone became our vendor of choice because they represented a strategic vision that understood our space, how we work and could enable us to have one unified system for our product development, design, merchandise, and sourcing teams,” said Ronnie Robinson, Executive Vice President, Ascena Global Sourcing. “The fact that they have delivered on that unified vision so quickly is exciting for the organization and our users. We look forward to what the next phase will bring.”
– “Ascena Retail Group was a significant win for us and they have been a fantastic partner to work with,” said Chris Morrison, Chief Operating Officer, TradeStone Software. “This go-live is another testament to what our team can achieve in a short timeframe. We are proud to be setting the industry standard for quick implementations that ensure continuity and enhance user adoption.”
About Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASNA) is a leading specialty retailer offering clothing, shoes, and accessories for missy and plus-size women and tween girls, under the Justice, Lane Bryant, maurices, dressbarn and Catherines brands. Ascena Retail Group, Inc. operates through its subsidiaries approximately 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
For more information about Ascena Retail Group, Inc. and its brands, visit www.ascenaretail.com, www.charmingshoppes.com, www.shopjustice.com, www.lanebryant.com,www.maurices.com, www.dressbarn.com, www.catherines.com,www.cacique.com, www.figis.com and www.figisgallery.com.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.