Groupe Dynamite Enhances Supply Chain Control and Visibility with TradeStone Software
Merchandise Lifecycle Management Provides Leading Canadian Retailer a Unified Technology Platform to Support Growth
(GLOUCESTER, MASS, 21 SEPTEMBER 2011)
– TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced leading Canadian women’s apparel and accessories retailer Groupe Dynamite is utilizing TradeStone to gain greater control and visibility of their supply chain to support the company’s expansion plans.
– The fast-growing retailer and their renowned banner Garage are leveraging TradeStone’s PLM for Retail, Collaborative Sourcing and Order Management solutions to unify their offshore sourcing and vendor collaboration capabilities.
– Groupe Dynamite and Garage have improved visibility not only throughout all departments – from design, product management, sourcing, pattern & fit, quality control, traffic and logistics – but also through their Shanghai Representative office.
– “TradeStone has become the go-to system to get information when it is needed,” said Donna Lutfy, Vice President of Sourcing, Groupe Dynamite. “The ability to have one version of the truth in real-time with each department seeing what is most relevant to them has been critical. We look forward to continuing to work closely with TradeStone to increase our speed to market and deliver merchandise that meets our customer’s fashion-savvy demands.”
– “Groupe Dynamite is a very hot and fun retailer that is in an exciting growth mode,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “As we move further into the next phase of their implementation, we feel confident our partnership will continue to help them achieve their goals.”
About Groupe Dynamite
For more than thirty-five years two of Canada’s most sought-after fashion brands, Dynamite and Garage, have had their roots planted firmly in the terrain of the country’s retail landscape. Today with more than 4500 employees, Groupe Dynamite is the Montreal-based parent company which houses these two leading fashion brands. This group designs, markets and distributes a constantly evolving collection to a large network of Dynamite and Garage retail stores throughout North America and internationally.
From the first store opening in Montreal in 1975, the Garage brand has grown into an international chain with close to 200 stores and is in a period of robust growth. Recent and ongoing international expansion means that the Garage retail experience is now accessible to teen girls in the U.S., the Middle East, and other territories. The e-commerce channel has also made the brand’s must-have fashions available to consumers throughout North America, bringing the Garage experience to teen girls regardless of their geographical location. For more information on Groupe Dynamite, visit www.dynamite.ca. To learn more about Garage, visit www.garage.ca.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.