Which PLM has partnered with The Manufacturer magazine, the UK’s leading publication for manufacturing leaders, and is providing insight and thought leadership at the inaugural PLM Connect 2011 on the 17th February at The Belfry, West Midlands.
This one day FREE event for UK manufacturers will provide delegates with essential knowledge and insights through best practice presentations and thought leadership from speakers including:
• Carl White, Engineering Manager, Antonov Automotive Technologies
• Christopher Collinson, Engineering Systems Administrator, DEK Printing Machines
• Steve Nevey, Business Development Manager, Red Bull Racing
• Danny McKendry, Information Management and Technology Manager, BAE SYSTEMS
• Mark Harrop, Managing Director, Which PLM
• Nina Dar, Managing Director, Cheeky Monkey Business Solutions
• Allan Behrens, Managing Director, Taxal
• John Stark, President, John Stark Associates (JSA)
Click here to visit the website: www.themanufacturer.com/plmconnect
This FREE to attend one day event is promoted to all Which PLM members as an ideal networking and best practice opportunity.
To register for the event telephone Ben Walsh on 0207 401 6033 or email email@example.com