NGC customers PVH Corp., Carter’s, Foot Locker, Jockey and Jump Design will speak on topics ranging from digital transformation to offshoring at this year’s conference
MIAMI—Sept. 10, 2019 — New Generation Computing, Inc. (NGC), a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for product lifecycle management (PLM), supply chain management (SCM), quality control and vendor compliance, today announced its participation as a lead sponsor at the 2019 PI Apparel Supply Chain Forum. The event, to be held September 17-18, 2019 in New York, brings together fashion, apparel and footwear industry executives to discuss the opportunities and challenges of emerging digital technologies.
NGC customers will speak at the event and share their real-world perspectives on digital transformation, sustainability and the challenges and opportunities of nearshoring/offshoring. These include:
- Carter’s: Derek Davis, VP Operations, OML: “How to Make an End-To-End Digital Transformation a Business Priority”– September 18, 3:15 p.m.
- Foot Locker: Jenny Sim, VP, Global Sourcing: “Roundtable Discussion: Offshoring vs. Nearshoring – Which is better?”– September 17, 4:30 p.m
- Jockey: Yildiz Wisniewski, Sr. Director Product and Materials Development; David Luther, Sr. Director Corporate Planning: “Using a Digital Supply Chain Platform to Reduce Lead Time and Optimize Inventory” – Sept. 18, 12:15 p.m.
- Jump Design: Ashesh Amin, CEO: “Deploying and Integrating Innovative Technologies to Ensure Delivery of the Right Product to the Customer at the Right Time” – September 17, 4:30 p.m.
- PVH: Maristella Iacobello, VP Customs Compliance & Government Relations: “Roundtable Discussion: US Textile and Apparel Trade Policy – Opportunities & Risks”– September 17, 4:25 p.m.
“These companies have transformed their businesses with NGC’s digital supply chain solutions, allowing them to become more agile, responsive and customer-focused,” said Mark Burstein, president, NGC. “We look forward to hearing them share their stories and address some of today’s most important issues in the fashion and retail industry.”
To meet with NGC at PI Apparel New York, September 17-18, and learn more about PLM’s role in the Digital Supply Chain, request a demo today.
NGC powers the digital supply chain with the Andromeda Cloud Platform®, enabling brand owners and retailers to maximize revenue and profit by accelerating lead times, streamlining product development and supply chain management, and optimizing distribution. NGC solutions cover the entire concept to customer lifecycle, including PLM, SCM, quality and compliance, as well as integrated business planning (IBP) and demand, inventory, supply and retail optimization.
Leading global brands and retailers rely on NGC solutions, including Brooks Brothers, Carter’s, Destination XL, Fanatics, Foot Locker, Jockey International, Lacoste, Spanx, VF Corporation and many others. NGC has offices in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Canada, China, India, Mexico, and El Salvador and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA). For more information, visit www.ngcsoftware.com.