(MILANO, ITALIA, APRIL 10, 2009) Porini will participate in this year’s IMB. The International Exhibition of Garment Manufacturing Technology, which will be held in Cologne, between 21 and 24 April, has for 30 years now been the single most important worldwide platform for business and communication in sectors relating to technology for textile and garment-making processes.
The Porini booth (A50, Hall 8) will showcase its latest software developments for the apparel sector:
• The latest release of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 vertical solution for apparel (developed by Porini and marketed by Microsoft)
• The new .Net version for PLM that features a new e-collaborativity and workflow tool.
The Porini stand is organized jointly with our strategic partner for Germany: arvato systems Technologies GmbH, a leader in the German market for the sale and implementation of Dynamics AX solutions.
Porini is a Global Business Consulting and Solution Provider renowned for its Apparel and Textile industry experience. From its inception in 1968 through to the present time, Porini has operated exclusively in the Apparel and Textile market with the mission to provide valuable services and strategic solutions to production and distribution companies. The services and solutions provided include:
• Management consulting, business process transformation;
• Leadership and process re-engineering;
• Software solutions for supply chain management, production planning and control, costs analysis and customer service.
This vertical market has been and is always in a continuous state of evolution with new challenges and technology, a dynamic which brings increasing criticality to harmoniously joined business and technical functions. PORINI, with its 40+ years of experience enables its clients to compete on a global scale with highly valued consulting services, and globally known software solutions. The solutions, all integrated and in a standardized manner, are easily adaptable based on organization structure, terms of production model, product mix and methods of distribution.
For more information, visit the Porini website: http://www.porini.it/