PTC Partners Demonstrate Smart City Capabilities at Smart City Expo World Congress 2017
14 – 16th November, Exhibit Hall 2, Booth E535
Needham, – October 25, 2017 –– PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) today announced its return to Smart City Expo World Congress 2017(SCEWC) in Barcelona, November 14-16. PTC will be joined by a number of PTC Partners demonstrating Smart City solutions powered by ThingWorx ®.
ThingWorx is a purpose-built, industrial innovation platform designed to reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with creating industrial IoT solutions for today’s connected world. The value of the ThingWorx platform has been tested and proven in pre-eminent cities across the world and by hundreds of market-leading companies, managing millions of connected devices, systems and people. Attendees that visit the PTC booth will be able to view how ThingWorx Partners have quickly and easily delivered powerful, secure and innovative Smart City solutions.
Located on the edge of the Smart City Plaza, the hub of Exhibit Hall 2, the PTC booth (E535) will feature:
- Aquamatix – Smart Water Systems
- L&T Technology Services – Smart Energy Efficiency Systems
- LED Cents – Smart Commercial Space
- M2AiM – Smart Fleet Management
- Percall & Smoove – Smart Bike Sharing
- Revolta – Smart Parking Solution
- Vodafone – Smart Street Lighting & Smart Waste Management
- WiseUp – Smart Buildings & Smart Operations
Scott McCarley, Senior Director of Smart City Solutions Management at PTC, will participate in the Cities Standing up to Climate Change panel discussion on Wednesday, November 15, at 13:00. Discussion will focus around how cities are places where transformational changes can make the most difference, particulary with regard to climate change. Yet, while momentum is building, city administrators still face a myriad of challenges in their bid to support the Paris Agreement. What barriers must be overcome to ensure stronger action is taken? Can cities create the XXI centry-clean energy economy?
- ThingWorx Platform Solutions for Smart Cities
- The Power of the Platform in Smart Cities
- ThingWorx Internet of Things Platform
- Harvard Business Review: “How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Companies,” authors PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and Harvard Professor Michael Porter
- ThingWorx Partner Ecosystem
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based PLM. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way you create, operate, and service products. With PTC, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
PTC, ThingWorx, and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.