At C-DESIGN, our aim is to provide the textile industry with effective technologies, and innovative tools to meet ever-changing industry needs. Two decades of experience and expertise have allowed our team to develop, market and sell our product development, fashion-focused solutions to many of the world’s luxury fashion houses and professionals. Our mission from day one has always been to listen carefully to the needs of merchandisers, buyers, designers, product developers and manufacturers, and turn their dreams into reality. Using constant feedback, we’ve been able to design the next generation PLM platform.
“The most pretty, friendly and easy PLM”
Our focus has always been to generate a positive and constructive emotional reaction from our users; we wanted to make the solution easy and intuitive. Our goal is to help create the “wow” factor and delight our consumers: great on the eye and very friendly and easy to use.
Our user-interface design is a complement to the users’ experience that focuses heavily on the aesthetics of our solution: its look, feel and of course its final appearance. Our UI consists not only of the modern look and feel of the PLM appearance, and interactivity; we also spent a great deal of time listening and researching just how we wanted our solution to look, how users perform certain tasks, fonts, shapes, sizes, colors and so on. UI designers want to delight users by the look and feel of the platforms that they are using on a daily basis.
Replace Excel type documents with clear and accurate measurement charts
Save your measurement tables, Create reusable templates, enter sizes with automated gradations.
Comment, annotate, illustrate your technical packages
Import your drawings, draw, annotate, place arrows, dimensions, references, write technical descriptions, comment.
A white board to express yourself without constraints …
Create amazing line sheets and presentations
Select your products and choose from many table templates. Share boards with colleagues or customers.
Manage components and BOM
Gather the components / supplies of a product in one place. Store and archive your entire library of fabrics, trims and labels/packaging.
Capture inspirations. Gather photos, looks, drawings, colors, graphics and more…
Keep your ideas on hand. Create trend lists, boards and share them with colleagues.
To support our new and existing customers, we’ve taken some extra steps by adding libraries of digital assets within the PLM solution, meaning that not only does the solution come ready and easy to operate from the download, but it also dramatically reduces the learning curve for all the value-chain partners. Beyond the libraries and ease-of-use deployment, we have provided video self-training that is helping to drastically reduce the time of training and onboarding of all connected partners.
Connected anywhere at anytime
Our latest PLM platform offers customers true multi-access using multiple-device platforms: from a web browser, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW, Mac or PCs, Smartphones and Tablet. We have also integrated many of the successful capabilities of popular collaborative tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams, Skype and Zoom within our platform.
An immersive Adobe Integration
With Adobe being the industry-standard vector graphics software that, today, is used by millions of fashion designers this made perfect sense. Your favourite Illustrator integrates 100% of our PLM solution functionalities, meaning that within Illustrator, users have access to all functionalities of the PLM. It goes far beyond a traditional bridge using AI files moving backward and forward with a PLM solution.
We developed an integration engine using restful API that enables multiple system types (ERP, PIM, CRM, E-COM etc.) to connect.
What makes C-DESIGN different?
- Fast implementation in a matter of days/weeks : The solution is fully configurable, truly non-destructive with low-code configuration(s) that can be completed whilst leaving the underlying PLM codebase unchanged.
- 100% Cloud SaaS solution & Multitenant platform : A future PLM platform that is frictionless and can rollout new processes, features & functions every six-to-eight weeks, rather than older technologies. Today, all of our customers use the same, latest version of software that is delivered as an automatic update and is included within their monthly subscriptions.
- A User Friendly and intuitive interface : Our goal is to help create the “wow” factor and delight our consumers: great on the eye and very friendly and easy to use.
- Extra libraries of digital assets within the PLM solution
- Short learning curve : Beyond the libraries and ease-of-use deployment, we have provided video self-training that is helping to drastically reduce the time of training and onboarding of all connected partners.
- True multi-access using multiple-device platforms : from a web browser, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW, Mac or PCs, Smartphones and Tablet.
- API : Integration engine using restful API that enables multiple system types (ERP, PIM, CRM, E-COM etc.) to connect.
- Perfect for SMB’s : Stay informed while on the move, keep constantly up-to-date with workflow. You have access to your information wherever you are from your web interface.
- More than 20 years of experience : Two decades of experience and expertise has allowed our team to develop, market and sell our product development, fashion-focused solutions to many of the world’s luxury fashion houses and professionals.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: C-DESIGN