The CGS BlueCherry Enterprise Suite provides clients with comprehensive digital supply chain management solutions, available both in the cloud and on-premises, to drive their fundamental business processes. With a focus on the needs of high-growth organizations operating in consumer lifestyle products, retail and apparel, BlueCherry is a unified platform that provides supply chain visibility with the latest digital technologies.
Industry Leading PLM
BlueCherry Next PLM is a best-in-class product lifecycle management solution for apparel, fashion, accessories, lifestyle and footwear brands. Our PLM solution provides a comprehensive set of tools to manage your entire product lifecycle, from design, product and raw materials to purchasing, sample approval and workflow tracking. To learn more, visit https://www.cgsinc.com/en/consumer-goods-plm
Key PLM Features:
- Centralized product and color management enabling global collaboration
- HTML5 and mobile responsive, accessible on any browser and any device
- PLM connected to ERP and eCommerce for a seamless omnichannel experience
- Built-in quality control and testing for compliance and factory audits
- Two-way Adobe Illustrator Plugin
- Centralized digital asset and document management
End-to-end Supply Chain Management
In addition to PLM, the BlueCherry portfolio offers a unified platform with ERP, B2B eCommerce, Shop Floor Control, Merchandise Planning, EDI and Warehouse Management for omnichannel success. To learn more, visit https://www.cgsinc.com/en/bluecherry.
BlueCherry is trusted by 500+ global brands, such as Joseph Abboud, Canada Goose, Alice + Olivia, Frye, Adrianna Papell, MEC, Yoga Jeans and Tommy Bahama.