TRIMIT Fashion has been revolutionizing the way apparel, accessories, footwear, textiles, and other fashion-related industries boost profitability for the past three decades.
Our business solution links your product data with all your surrounding business functions. It gives you complete control of all product-related processes from conception, through design, production, and delivery, to service. All in a single, central business solution.
TRIMIT Fashion: End-to-End Execution & Optimization of Processes
- Overwhelmed by Details of Color, Fabric, Size, Exchange Rates & Latest Trends?
- Don’t Want to Invest in Multiple Platforms to Keep Your Fashion Business Competitive?
- Tired of Rigid IT Systems That Don’t Understand Your Unique Challenges?
- Looking for An Out-of-the Box Solution That Will Help You Sell More Effectively to Customers & Foster Stronger Relationships with Suppliers?
TRIMIT Fashion: Half the Resources Double the Profits for More Than 8500 Satisfied Users
TRIMIT Fashion allows you to work smarter, automate with complete confidence, bring transparency to your supply chain, sell without hassles and stay on top of your rapidly growing empire – all without taking on more workers or spending more time.
- Secure, top of the line product details database with easy data entry and retrieval
- Granular control over product variant settings
- Overviews of processes – from design to delivery
- Real time data and inventory updates for companywide syncing
- Easy correlation between and visualization of data and key figures for elusive insights
- Creation and management of detailed Bill of Material
- Out-of-the-box Webshops and Agent and Supplier portals with custom branding
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office and parameter adjusted customizations
TRIMIT Fashion WILL work for your business because it has successfully served myriad operation models in the fashion industry & offers extensive customizations without tedious programming.
“It’s all about cutting the processes. With the new TRIMIT flow, we can actually triple turnover using existing resources. The company has already increased turnover in Germany, Sweden, and Norway by as much as 56 percent.”
– Flemming Warrer Jensen, Managing Director & Partner of Dixie
“One of the most important criteria for choosing TRIMIT Fashion was that the system covers all processes in our company. We have a complex value chain that involves design development, production planning, logistics, sales, marketing and complaint planning. And the system can deal with the process of all this.”
– Mogens Jepsen, CEO Proprietor Molo Kids
See the Power & Simplicity of TRIMIT Fashion in Action. Request a Demo.
Send Message to listing owner