ATLANTA, GA – August 20, 2015 – The Parker Avery Group, a boutique retail consulting firm, is pleased to announce its sponsorship of Apparel Magazine’s upcoming Apparel East conference to be held October 29 at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. Themed “Intelligence & Solutions to Innovate Your Business,” the conference welcomes apparel brand and retail executives who are interested in market-leading intelligence and business strategy inspiration, as well as technology and solution insights to create competitive advantages.
As Title Research Sponsor, Parker Avery will deliver the general session, “Unraveling the Mysteries of Assortment Planning.” During this lively presentation, Clay Parnell, Parker Avery’s President and Managing Partner, will shed light on mysteries and truths about retail assortment planning, discuss findings from the firm’s recent research study on the topic, and provide insights on how to leverage assortment planning tools and industry leading processes to achieve success in driving alignment between assortments and customer demand as well as enhancing profitability. “We are pleased to partner with Apparel Magazine in bringing together top-of-mind retail themes during Apparel East,” says Parnell. “These more intimate conference venues really promote a camaraderie among the attendees, and enable valuable opportunities to share insights and new ideas.” Parker Avery will also be featuring content from the firm’s recent publication, “Retail Clustering Methods: Achieving Success with Assortment Planning” during the conference’s Technology Topic Briefings.
Who Should Attend?
- President, CEO, COO, CIO, CFO, CMO
- VP / SVP / Director of Product Development, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Logistics and / or Warehousing & Distribution
- VP / SVP / Director of Retail, Merchandising, Marketing and / or e-Commerce
- MIS, IS, IT Technology, CRM Professionals
Apparel East will provide strategic insight and actionable information into key strategies for succeeding in today’s retail environment and will include:
- Pre-Conference Share Groups titled “Customer Intelligence & Engagement: State of the Industry” and “The Next Level of Customer Analytics and Why It Will Matter to Every Brand”
- Opening Keynote: “Retail’s New Norm – From Deep Brand Engagement to the Ultimate Omnichannel Experience”
- Ask the Experts Panel Discussion: “How Technology Will Help Us Win the Consumer”
- Technology Topic Briefings, Technology Exhibit Area, Networking Luncheon and more
In addition, this is a small-format, invitation-only conference, not a hectic large convention. Retailers attending will have the opportunity to talk to speakers and other attendees before and after sessions as well as during networking breaks and lunch. Apparel East provides a unique setting to exchange ideas and form new relationships with industry peers that will ultimately deliver significant business value.
If you would like to schedule a 1:1 meeting with Parker Avery during Apparel East 2015, please click here.
About The Parker Avery Group
The Parker Avery Group is a boutique strategy and management consulting firm. The firm’s professionals serve as trusted advisors to leading retail and apparel brands. Parker Avery specializes in merchandising, planning, supply chain and omnichannel business models, integrating customer insights and the digital retail experience with strategy, solution implementation and operational improvements to achieve retail business objectives. To find out more about the firm’s services and industry thought leadership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.