(GLOUCESTER, MASS, NOVEMBER 03, 2010) Latest version of TradeStone’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management Suite creates new standard for unifying Design-to-Delivery process.
TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and globally branded goods, today announced the general availability of TradeStone Version 2010.
TradeStone Version 2010 builds on its industry-recognized Unified Buying Engine and greatly extends functionality and its value to retailers and brand manufacturers. This latest Merchandise Lifecycle Management solution suite includes an optional Creative Design module that shortens design and development times, improves product quality and color consistency, and reduces material and product costs by linking these processes seamlessly to the rest of the sourcing, supplier, order and logistics management cycle.
Key benefits of the 2010 platform include:
• Usability – Version 2010 introduced a new graphical user interface that significantly improves the user experience. This new intuitive interface was heavily influenced by social media and TradeStone’s customer feedback.
• Productivity – Simplified navigation enables users to use less clicks to perform regular and repetitive tasks. It also includes a type-ahead “auto-suggest” feature that saves time and improves productivity.
• Creativity – Creative Design users have more time to think creatively and utilize real-world inspiration while expanding efficiency through online content such as palettes, material and artwork libraries, a drag and drop “My Stuff” clipboard, an image carousel for easy design and visualization, and more.
• Performance – This new version is faster, sleeker: the company’s most robust to date. On average customers have seen up to 10-20% improvements in their overall performance.
• Holistic – Version 2010 further solidifies TradeStone as a full end-to-end merchandise backbone that can layer over existing legacy systems, enhance current functionality, or serve as merchandise system of record. In all cases TradeStone MLM provides a single version of the truth from design, through to sourcing, order and delivery.
This newest version of TradeStone’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management suite is available now. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We focused Version 2010 on enhancing TradeStone’s capability set so that it even more effectively enables designers, product managers, merchants, and sourcing professionals to work within a best practices model that reflects the way retail works,” said Ann Diamante, Chief Product Officer, TradeStone Software. “We feel confident this new version will help retailers and brand manufacturers deliver the most inspired products to their customers and to achieve their corporate financial and market goals.”