bamboo rose™ Provides Retail Buyers with Unique Buying Tool to Publish Wish Lists, Access Online Supplier Showrooms and Organize Buying Trips
Gloucester, Mass, January 11, 2012
TradeStone Software today announced it will be unveiling its latest innovation bamboo rose™, an invitation only marketplace that will radically change retail buyers’ shopping and buying trip experiences, at Retail’s Big Show – NRF 2012. bamboo rose solves several retail buying issues related to the time consuming organization, review and sampling of thousands of items viewed online and during on-site market trips. With bamboo rose, buyers shopping the globe and the Internet in search of products and ideas have the ability to cull their selections down to a subset of items to be included in a merchant’s assortment.
– Both a cloud and smartphone app offering, bamboo rose allows merchants to:
- Publish wish lists of products they are looking for to well-vetted suppliers
- Shop exclusive, shared or public suppliers’ showrooms online, then order samples and collaborate
- Plan and organize shopping and buying trips
- Shop trade fairs with a smartphone and have all that information available on the return trip home
- Capture images that communicate inspirations and themes
– Two unique differentiators for bamboo rose include:
- It is made up entirely of well-vetted buyers and sellers. Membership is limited to TradeStone retailers and the suppliers they invite, which represents more than $260 billion in retail sales being serviced by approximately 20,000 suppliers.
- A “Tell TradeStone” button allows buyers to convert the shopping experience into a buying transaction (RFQ, Tech pack or order) by sending information from bamboo rose to their TradeStone system at any point as they browse thousands of items in online or on-site showrooms and tradeshow booths.
– Response from retailers has been extremely enthusiastic, citing savings of more than 60 days in getting products to market. Other immediate benefits include reduced travel expense, access to an extended supplier community and the ability to more efficiently collaborate and organize buying trips.
– To learn more about bamboo rose, stop by Booth #1465 at NRF 2012 and/or email email@example.com.
– “TradeStone’s MLM technology allows us to support the seamless integration and flow from the shopping experience in bamboo rose to the buying transaction in TradeStone,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “We focused the speed of our implementations on getting our solutions to be rapidly adopted, so we have been able to build a strong community that is embracing our marketplace offering.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.