TradeStone Software Only PLM / Sourcing Vendor Named to RIS News 2011 Software Leaderboard for Second Year Running
Gloucester, Mass, December 6, 2011
– TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced that TradeStone is the sole Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) / sourcing provider listed in the RIS News Software Leaderboard 2011 for the second year running.
– RIS News Software Leaderboard listing is a widely influential ranking of the top-rated retail technology vendors nationwide. Key metrics for making the list include functionality, revenue and key customer references and testimonials. This year TradeStone scored in the Top 10 in several key categories including Customer Satisfaction, Leaders in Targeted Solutions and Recommendation.
– Now in its 11th year, the RIS News Software Leaderboard survey is conducted by an independent third-party research firm and includes responses from all major retail segments. For this year’s survey, nearly 250 retailers voted, including 567 vendor valuations.
– TradeStone’s rankings are as follows:
- Targeted Solutions Vendor Leaders in Customer Satisfaction: Rank 3
- Leaders in Targeted Solutions: Rank 4
- Customer Satisfaction Leaders by Apparel Retailers: Rank 7
- Leaders in Recommendation: Rank 8
– “Once again TradeStone is the only PLM / sourcing vendor to make the RIS Leaderboard two years running, which is an impressive accomplishment,” said Joe Skorupa, editor-in-chief, RIS News. “The high marks TradeStone achieved in customer satisfaction – as voted by retailers – is a testament to its vision and execution. As more retailers seek out PLM and sourcing solutions they will turn to Leaderboard for guidance in the selection process and look for those with high customer satisfaction scores as a sign that a vendor has the ability to meet high expectations.”
– “To be cited two years running as the sole PLM / sourcing provider for retail is an amazing testament to our dominance in this market,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “We are most proud of our high rankings in customer satisfaction and our recognition as one of the Top 10 Leaders in Recommendation. This enviable achievement caps off another banner year at TradeStone and we look forward to making 2012 our best year to date!”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com