TradeStone Software Presenting with Citi Investment Research and Family Dollar Stores at NRF 2012
Retail Experts Discuss Driving Growth on Main Street and Wall Street Monday, January 16 at 3:15 pm
Gloucester, Mass, January 16, 2012
– TradeStone Software delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced TradeStone CEO Sue Welch is co-presenting and moderating questions alongside senior executives from Citi Investment Research and Family Dollar Stores at NRF 2012.
– Titled “Retail on the Offense: Driving Growth on Main Street and Wall Street”, this session will feature retail industry experts, Citi Investment Research Managing Director Deborah Weinswig and Family Dollar Vice President of Business Services Scott Zucker.
– This special NRF Breakout Session will be held Monday, January 16, 2012 from 3:15-4:15 pm in Room Hall E, 1E 07/08. There is no pre-registration needed, attendance is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
– Attendees of this session will learn about key trends and strategies to help maximize profits and mitigate sourcing costs as well as how Family Dollar spurred growth in a down market. Speakers will also touch on retail trends, predictions and themes to watch for in 2012.
– Those unable to attend the session but interested in learning more about TradeStone’s award-winning and innovative solutions, are encouraged to stop by Booth #1465 at NRF 2012 and/or email email@example.com.
– “As the recovery unfolds, we expect retailers to utilize technology to drive sales, improve buying and allocation decisions, enhance margins, and leverage stronger topline trends,” said Deborah Weinswig, Citi Retail Analyst. “We look forward to presenting our key themes to watch, 2012 outlook and top 5 technology trends alongside such retail industry visionaries as Sue Welch and Scott Zucker.”
– “We feel this is going to be a very strong session with Citi providing Wall Street’s view and Family Dollar presenting their Main Street success and we are proud to invite the NRF retail community to be a part of it!” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.