• TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and globally branded goods, today announced the company is proudly sponsoring the Retail Orphan Initiative’s SuperSaturday event, held prior to NRF 2011.
• RetailROI SuperSaturday brings together retail’s most prominent thinkers for revealing discussions on store technologies, business intelligence, PCI and security issues, IT Forecasts for 2011, Wall Street’s view and engaging the consumer’s mobile device.
• Held Saturday January 8, 2011 at the PwC auditorium in Manhattan, featured speakers for this year’s conference include senior executives from Crate and Barrel, Kohl’s, Pep Boys, Gartner and more.
• TradeStone has also pledged its support to the Retail Orphan Initiative by donating a percentage of every new retail deal to help this important cause.
• The Retail Orphan Initiative (RetailROI) was organized to raise awareness and provide real solutions to the more than 400 million vulnerable children worldwide. The focus of the charitable foundation is to provide grants to charities that are on the forefront in the following areas: Orphan Care (food, shelter, clothing), Foster Care support organizations, Adoption support organizations, Grants and zero interest loans for adoptions, Child Rescue from human trafficking and Life-skills Training for vulnerable children.
• “We have over 180 people registered, making this by far our largest SuperSaturday to date,” said Greg Buzek, President, IHL Group. “With their stellar reputation and connection with many of the world’s largest retailers, we are grateful to TradeStone Software for their generous support and hope to work further with them in the future.”
• “TradeStone is a strong supporter of the Retail Orphan Initiative cause and the important work they do,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “RetailROI’s SuperSaturday event has always been the talk of the NRF conference and we look forward to a productive and informative gathering.”
The Retail Orphan Initiative (RetailROI) is a charitable foundation that was formed for the purpose of helping the orphaned and vulnerable children of the world. While initially soliciting donations from retailers, vendors and employees, the goal is to create programs such as “RoundUp for Orphans” at the point-of-sale, where customers can round up their transactions to the nearest dollar to support the fund, or to create custom, multi-retailer gift cards that would have a portion of the sales go to these causes. For more information contact info@retailROI.org or visit www.retailROI.org.